Newsletter Sign Up
Covid-19 update & Guidelines
We are now offering pool time to those who attend St. Gabriel's School or children who receive services from St. Gabriel's Centre.
We currently do not have a timeframe of when we will be able to open up for Hydro Sessions, please keep an eye on the Glofox app and on our social media pages for updates.
Due to the current circumstances please do not call to the building unanounced, if you have an enquiry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 061 302733
Please adhere to the following guidelines upon your visit to St. Gabriel's Hydropool.
- We are adhering to HSE, Swim Ireland and Active Ireland guidelines to ensure a safe environment for our clients and staff.
- All swims must be pre-booked & payed for using our booking App through Glofox.
- Please come ‘Swim ready’ with your costume on underneath your clothing.
- Bring minimal items/belongings with you.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the session beginning.
- On Entry & Exit to the building please sanitise your hands.
- We advise that you wear a face covering on arrival/exit to the building and in the changing area, where/when possible.
- On Arrival you will need to fill out a health screening form (first visit) and a contact tracing form (all visits)
- Staff will direct you to your designated changing area.
- Sanitiser and wipes are provided in the changing area to use at your convenience.
- We ask that you do not bring additional family members etc., as we have limited capacity to provide a safe environment for all, only those booked into the session via the app will have access to the pool. We are unable to provide a viewing/waiting area at this time.
- If someone acquires additional assistance (need to bring an extra person to help with changing etc.), please inform us prior to the session.
- Shower prior to entry to the pool.
- Upon exit we ask that you only use the showers to rinse and change as quickly as possible.
- Please follow all regulations set out by the HSE and St. Gabriel’s School and Centre.
- Obey staff on duty at all times.