Newsletter Sign Up
Covid-19 update & Guidelines
Coronavirus (COVID-19) POOL UPDATE 2021
St Gabriel's hydrotherpay Pool will reopen Tuesday the 8th of June.
We are phasing our reopening and will be accommodatiing people who need the pool for physio/therapy purposes to start. Pool sessions must be booked through our glofox booking app. A full explanation of how to download the app can be found at https://www.stgabriels.ie/hydrotherapy/new_booking_system/
We won't be offereing family swim sessions/lessons at this time.
Due to the current circumstances please do not call to the building unanounced, if you have an enquiry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 061 302733
Please adhere to the following guidelines upon your visit to St. Gabriel's Hydropool.
- We are adhering to HSE, Swim Ireland and Active Ireland guidelines to ensure a safe environment for our clients and staff.
- All swims must be pre-booked & payed for using our booking App through Glofox.
- Please come ‘Swim ready’ with your costume on underneath your clothing.
- Bring minimal items/belongings with you.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the session beginning.
- On Entry & Exit to the building please sanitise your hands.
- We advise that you wear a face covering on arrival/exit to the building and in the changing area, where/when possible.
- On Arrival you will need to fill out a health screening form (first visit) and a contact tracing form (all visits)
- Staff will direct you to your designated changing area.
- Sanitiser and wipes are provided in the changing area to use at your convenience.
- We ask that you do not bring additional family members etc., as we have limited capacity to provide a safe environment for all, only those booked into the session via the app will have access to the pool. We are unable to provide a viewing/waiting area at this time.
- If someone acquires additional assistance (need to bring an extra person to help with changing etc.), please inform us prior to the session.
- Shower prior to entry to the pool.
- Upon exit we ask that you only use the showers to rinse and change as quickly as possible.
- Please follow all regulations set out by the HSE and St. Gabriel’s School and Centre.
- Obey staff on duty at all times.