Newsletter Sign Up
Coronavirus (COVID-19) POOL UPDATE 2021
We hope you are all keeping well.
We are delighted to be able to open up to hydrotherpay sessions next Tuesday the 8th of June. We are phasing our reopening and will be accommodatiing people who need the pool for physio/therapy purposes to start. Pool sessions must be booked through our glofox booking app. We won't be offereing family swim sessions/lessons at this time.
For further information about our booking app you can call us on 061302733 or email; email@example.com
Hydrotherapy is the use of water at an increased temperature – in this case, 32˚ Celsius (6˚ higher than a regular pool) to relieve pain and promote physical wellbeing , as well as for the maintenance of health and the treatment of injury and disability. Hydrotherapy helps to maximise your level of function – both physical and psychological.
The purpose-built hydrotherapy pool at St. Gabriel’s welcomes you. Built in 2009, the pool’s original purpose was for children with disabilities who attend St. Gabriel’s services, but public demand has prompted us to open the pool to the wider community for both groups and individuals.
Our Hydrotherapy Pool Features:
- Warm water - 33˚ Celsius and warm poolside temperature
- Stepped and poolside hoist access
- Therapeutic jets
- Spacious wheelchair-accessible changing room with overhead hoists
- Shower chairs, shower beds and plinths available
- Private changing areas available on request
- Swim floats and swim aids, weights and children’s toys
- Bright and friendly atmosphere
For details, please contact the Hydrotherapy Pool T: 061 302733 or