Newsletter Sign Up
Celebrating 10 years!!!
This year, we are delighted to be celebrating the 10th year anniversary of the hydrotherapy pool that opened here in St. Gabriel's School & Centre back in 2009!
Big thanks to everyone who has supported us through these amazing 10 years!
AQUA CLASSES AVAILABLE
These are fitness type classes aimed at individuals who may have compromised mobility due to arthritis, muscle pain or other medical conditions.
If you are interested please contact the pool on 061302733 or email us at email@example.com
Hydrotherapy is the use of water at an increased temperature – in this case, 32˚ Celsius (6˚ higher than a regular pool) to relieve pain and promote physical wellbeing , as well as for the maintenance of health and the treatment of injury and disability. Hydrotherapy helps to maximise your level of function – both physical and psychological.
The purpose-built hydrotherapy pool at St. Gabriel’s welcomes you. Built in 2009, the pool’s original purpose was for children with disabilities who attend St. Gabriel’s services, but public demand has prompted us to open the pool to the wider community for both groups and individuals.
Our Hydrotherapy Pool Features:
- Warm water - 32˚ Celsius and warm poolside temperature
- Stepped and poolside hoist access
- Therapeutic jets
- Spacious wheelchair-accessible changing room with overhead hoists
- Shower chairs, shower beds and plinths available
- Private changing areas available on request
- Swim floats and swim aids, weights and children’s toys
- Bright and friendly atmosphere
For details, please contact the Hydrotherapy Pool T: 061 302733 or