Newsletter Sign Up
Coronavirus (COVID-19) POOL UPDATE Sept '20
We hope you are all keeping well.
We are delighted to announce that we are now in a position to offer more sessions. Please see the tabs to the left hand side for more information
or contact us on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061302733 ext.
We have now moved into Phase Three of the Covid-19 Roadmap, we remain open operating under HSE and Government Guidelines.
Please adhered to all guidlines and restrictions in place at St. Gabriel's centre. We appriciate your co-operation at this time.
Hydrotherapy is the use of water at an increased temperature – in this case, 32˚ Celsius (6˚ higher than a regular pool) to relieve pain and promote physical wellbeing , as well as for the maintenance of health and the treatment of injury and disability. Hydrotherapy helps to maximise your level of function – both physical and psychological.
The purpose-built hydrotherapy pool at St. Gabriel’s welcomes you. Built in 2009, the pool’s original purpose was for children with disabilities who attend St. Gabriel’s services, but public demand has prompted us to open the pool to the wider community for both groups and individuals.
Our Hydrotherapy Pool Features:
- Warm water - 33˚ Celsius and warm poolside temperature
- Stepped and poolside hoist access
- Therapeutic jets
- Spacious wheelchair-accessible changing room with overhead hoists
- Shower chairs, shower beds and plinths available
- Private changing areas available on request
- Swim floats and swim aids, weights and children’s toys
- Bright and friendly atmosphere
For details, please contact the Hydrotherapy Pool T: 061 302733 or