Newsletter Sign Up
St. Gabriel's is one of only five similar organisations in Ireland providing education and a range of health-related therapies and clinical interventions to up to 500 children from across the Mid-West. We are continuously working to improve existing services and develop new facilities to improve the lives of these children.
We cannot do this alone and so we need your support and co-operation in a variety of ways.
We would like to engage with local businesses seeking to enhance their social responsibility and bring pride to their communities to create a mutually beneficial relationship between our organisation and your company. Our fundraising department will work with your company and employees to generate ideas and a suitable programme to meet your companies charitable goals.
Partnering with a local charity can help your company by:
- creating a better sense of community
- boosting staff morale
- demonstrating good active citizenship
- and simply providing employees with the opportunity to participate in a worthwhile cause.
Corporate involvement can allow you to become directly involved in the fundraising activities and events to allow you to see the immediate results of your support. We would welcome you and your company to become involved with us in a number of ways including:
- Employee volunteer programs
- Sponsoring of the purchase of an essential piece of equipment.
- Get involved in an existing fundraising event
- Provide pro bono support
- Nominate us as your company charity of the year.
- Organise a company run fundraising activity - marathon, cycle, fun run or golf classic - on our behalf.
If you are looking to partner with a charity that supports and cares for children with disabilities, please contact us to find out more.
We would be delighted to have your support, whether it be on a once-off event or a long-term journey to improve the lives of children with disabilities.